Are you living with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease or Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)?
South Texas Research Institute (STRI) is now recruiting volunteers for several research studies.
You may qualify for a study if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Able to read and understand English or Spanish
- Have been diagnosed with or at risk for NASH with fibrosis
- Have no other forms of liver disease to include autoimmune, viral, and alcoholic liver disease
- Are willing to have a liver biopsy (in most studies)
- Are willing to attend regular clinic visits with a liver specialist
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study related exams
- No-cost study-related care
- Compensation for time and travel
Additional criteria may apply.